RooDog Bliss Folding Electric Bike
For the earliest stock availability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org OR use the live chat support
Bliss folding electric bike is the perfect bike for commuting, taking on holiday or if you have limited space at home. It folds down to fit in stair cupboards, most car boots and motor homes.
Small wheels ensures it is easy to store, and the lightweight aluminium alloy frame means it is easy to ride and lift.
With the standard LED display to show battery indicator and PAS modes, Bliss also has powerful LED lights front and back to help get you home after dark.
The Bliss has:
- A 250W 36V rear wheel hub brushless motor.
- A 36V 10Ah standard size lithium-ion battery. (Now with a maximum speed of 15.5mph which is allowed by UK/EU regulation).
- LED display has battery indicator and management of 5 speed PAS and LED lights system.
- Smooth power delivery with 5 speed pedal assist giving you 30 plus miles per full charge on highest speed setting plus throttle. Perfect for pulling away from traffic, hill starts, get to work no sweat or just enjoying leisurely bike rides in comfort and style.
- Shimano 7 speed Megarange manual gears,
- Kenda, 20″ x 1.75 city style tyres.
- The Bliss frame is 17 inches of light weight aluminium alloy 6061 making it a super smooth comfy ride with or with out power. The choice is yours.
We would recommend that the Bliss would suit a rider from 5’1ft to 5’10ft tall.
250W 36V, last generation rear wheel hub brushless motor (with max. speed of 15.5mph which is allowed by UK/EU regulation).
36V 10Ah, lithium-ion battery.
4-6 hours from flat.
30 plus miles per full charge, dependent on weight of cyclist, frequent use of PAS, air pressure in tyres, road condition, etc. Continually using the throttle and/or hill climbing will significantly reduce the range of the battery.
Battery indicator, management of 5 speed, LED lights and PAS system.
Pedals only; Pedal assist is a combination of motor and pedalling. Our e-bikes come with a throttle fitted meaning no pedalling is required. Please note throttle speed is capped at 4mph by the UK regulation.
Aluminium alloy, double wall, inner 19mm
Shimano 7 speed Megarange
Kenda, 20″ x 1.75 city style
Aluminium alloy 6061
LED lights front and rear
Aluminium alloy Zoom suspension
*front and rear disc brakes 2019 upgrade*
21kg including battery