RooDog Avatar Electric Bike
OUT OF STOCK UNTIL AUGUST/SEPTEMBER : PRE-ORDER ONLY
The Avatar electric bike is a robust model. It can handle the rugged terrain or work as a nippy city bike. It comes in step over and step through models, so it’s perfect for men and women.
With the battery cleverly hidden within the frame, no-one will ever know you are riding an electric bike.
With powerful LED lights and 30 plus miles range, this ebike will help get you home no matter where you may wander.
Made from lightweight aluminium alloy, the Avatar is super easy to ride, even before engaging the motor.
The Avatar has:
- A 250W 36V rear wheel hub brushless motor.
- A 36V 10Ah standard size lithium-ion battery. (Now with maximum speed of 15.5mph which is allowed by UK/EU regulation). LCD display has battery indicator and management of 5 speed PAS and LED lights system, tripometer and speed indicator.
- Smooth power delivery with 5 speed pedal assist giving you 30 plus miles per full charge on highest speed setting plus throttle. Perfect for pulling away from traffic, hill starts, get to work no sweat or just enjoying leisurely bike rides in comfort and style.
- Shimano 7 speed Megarange manual gears.
- Kenda, 26″ x 1.95 mountain bike style tyres giving you the option to explore off the beaten path.
- Avatar Step Over 20 inch frame made of light weight aluminium alloy 6061 making it a super smooth comfy ride with or with out power.
- Avatar Step Through 18 inch frame made of light weight aluminium alloy 6061 making it a super smooth comfy ride with or with out power.
The choice is yours. We would recommend that the Avatar would suit a rider from 5’6ft to 6’3ft tall.
250W 36V, last generation rear wheel hub brushless motor (with max. speed of 15.5mph which is allowed by UK/EU regulation).
36V 10Ah, lithium polymer battery (hidden in frame).
4-6 hours from flat.
30 plus miles per full charge, dependent on weight of cyclist, frequent use of PAS, air pressure in tyres, road condition, etc. Continually using the throttle and/or hill climbing will significantly reduce the range of the battery.
LCD display; Battery indicator, management of 5 speed, LED lights, PAS system, tripometer and speed indicator.
Pedals only; Pedal assist is a combination of motor and pedalling. Our e-bikes come with a throttle fitted meaning no pedalling is required. Please note throttle speed is capped at 4mph by the UK regulation.
5 Speeds on both models.
Aluminium alloy, double wall, inner 19mm.
Shimano 7 speed Megarange.
Kenda, 26″ x 1.95 mountain bike style.
Aluminium alloy 6061.
LED lights front and rear.
Suntour XCR32 suspension with lock out option.
Front and rear Tektro disc brake.
22kg including battery.